It’s Saturday morning, you want to get a nice healthy start to your day but that lingering thought of sweet buttery waffles sounds so good!
Who say’s Waffles can’t be Healthy? Good news! With Matchamake Matcha waffles recipe they can be!
- 1.5 TBSP Matchamake Culinary matcha tea power
- 2 cups all purpose flower
- 4 tsp baking bowder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanila extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 6 Tbsp Melted Butter (unsalted)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat Waffle iron to medium/high heat
- Combine Flour, matcha powder,sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl
- Mix dry ingredients and create a hole in the middle
- In a separate bowl whisk the 2 eggs into the milk until combined
- Pour the milk/egg mixture, melted butter and vanilla into the hole of the dry ingredients and whisk until blended.
- Coat waffle iron with non stick cooking spray and scoop batter into waffle iron until waffles are golden brown. (about 3 minutes)
- Garnish with your favorite fruits and enjoy!