Start of 2019 right by entering into our Matcha Make contest !
Up for grabs is 1 of 3 Matcha Make gift sets. Simply enter our contest by completing 1 of 3 tasks listed below. 3 Lucky winners will be announced febraury 1st 2019.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
It’s Saturday morning, you want to get a nice healthy start to your day but that lingering thought of sweet buttery waffles sounds so good!
Who say’s Waffles can’t be Healthy? Good news! With Matchamake Matcha waffles recipe they can be!
- 1.5 TBSP Matchamake Culinary matcha tea power
- 2 cups all purpose flower
- 4 tsp baking bowder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanila extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 6 Tbsp Melted Butter (unsalted)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat Waffle iron to medium/high heat
- Combine Flour, matcha powder,sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl
- Mix dry ingredients and create a hole in the middle
- In a separate bowl whisk the 2 eggs into the milk until combined
- Pour the milk/egg mixture, melted butter and vanilla into the hole of the dry ingredients and whisk until blended.
- Coat waffle iron with non stick cooking spray and scoop batter into waffle iron until waffles are golden brown. (about 3 minutes)
- Garnish with your favorite fruits and enjoy!
Whether you’re on the go or just looking for a refreshing drink on a hot day an Iced Matcha Latte is the healthy delicious drink we all need!
Here’s an easy recipe to help get you started
Matchamake Iced Matcha Latte
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1.5 teaspoon Matchamake ceremonial green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Place almond milk and maple syrup in a Handshaker or blender
- Mix for 30-40 seconds or until liquid becomes frothy
- serve chilled and enjoy!
Here are Some Fun Facts on Matcha
What are you waiting for? Buy our organic Japanese Matcha today!!!